We are riding on the coattails of our recent #1 ranked city . We too pride ourselves on being #1. Payrunner Payroll is owned an operated by Orange natives husband and wife. Payrunner will be in business in the City of Orange 12 years this August.
Our #1 is simple, 98% of our customers stick with us and have since we opened our doors. Unlike larger nationwide big payroll names we don’t have the high customer turn over they do. We have built our business on partnerships and relationships with our clients. Many of whom are within the #1 ranked City of Orange. City of Orange businesses makes up about 75% of Payrunner clients. The other 25% are statewide as well as across the United States. Payrunner forecasts these relationships to grow exponentially in 2014. With growth usually comes pain, we won’t jeopardize that. Keeping quality high and customer service #1 is expected to stay strong in our expected growth this year.
To us at Payrunner the City of Orange business owner are the people, neighbors, a community we share similar values with. These are other business owners we see out and about in our #1 ranked city. It’s a good feeling to be able to say hello and greet our clients by name. Orange is the neighborhood mom n pop feel which makes up a majority of the Payrunner family and our success; we shine in our local community.
If you are looking for the #1 payroll service in the #1 ranked city in California, then we have your solution. “Run your payroll your way”.